Daily crono
Daily crono
I have noticed, that my brains get tired just like my muscles. It just takes longer, and I tolerate mental exhaustion/tiredness better than physical. It is also easier to notice when physical powers are fading than when mental ones are. Somehow, will is powerful, and can force one to "work" even after all real creative thinking has ceased. Fortunately, at some point, mental tiredness somehow turns into physical, and at that point even I take note. So, I took mental rest today. I just did some interviews, read a few tens of pages, and started to do some assignments, without too much success. So, I rested, and now I feel much better. Of course, having nice dinner with Dave, Britney, Patty, Christian, Matt, Spiros, Kumar in the Dali restaurant may have something to do with it. Earlier, I had Indian food for lunch, and helped Kumar with his new futon. It was suppose to take 5 minutes to put it together, according to the seller. It took us more or less 2 hours. I think we should take some courses in manufacturing and assembling. I did some shopping at Trader Joe's, which immediately became my favorite grocery store around here. It seems to be fair, and they do sell European dark chocolate, which I have been missing quite much. For some reason, I have not found any decent local US-made chocolate so far. It is not a matter of taste, since there are objective measures for goodness of chocolate. Believe it or not. And chocolate is a really serious thing, and has really interesting cultural history, of which I will write more later. If I continue to get it, that is.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February 2005".
Kommentit