Daily crono
Daily crono
I was a bit lazier than I hoped to be during this weekend and our free Monday. On Saturday, I did not do much, I just rested. On Sunday, I went shopping with Kumar and Vineet. We have now some experience, and takes us only 2 hours to do necessary shopping for a couple of week. Some optimization. After shopping, even though it not all fun, we decided to do some work. We did the assignments given in the RFID-class. They were not that hard, but one of them contained some 40 questions ranging from trivial to tedious. But we managed to crack all of them. This was good, since they are due soon, and other assignments are pressing too. Late Sunday evening, I did some 2 hours for the product development class, and thought about system optimization tasks. Oh, and we did together some work for the marketing class too.
Today, on Monday, I was lazy too, woke up late, and did not hurry. After walking around, and reading newspapers, I did most of the risk analysis assignment, which were not too hard. A couple of them were, but I will work on them later. It seems that the assignments are still within my intellectual grasp, which is nice. I also worked a couple of hours on our product development: I interpreted the customer needs and prepared an Excel-sheet. It was quite fast, and somewhat even fun. I am not too confident that we will get anything real out of this exercise, but maybe it is just good that the task is not too easy. At least I hope so. Late, after 9pm, I read the necessary materials for the Tuesday's Apollo-class (e.g. the famous speech by JFK etc).
So, I have either rested or worked. Nothing much else is happening. I did read an interesting article from Washington Post. According to it, president Bush is going to meet president Putin soon. As we remember, mr Bush boasted, that USA will remove all autocrats, and enforce freedom and democracy everywhere in the world. Now both liberal and (neo)conservatives are waiting for mr Bush to tell mr Putin, that mr Putin must reinstitute democracy in Russia. If mr Bush fails to do so, it will be really interesting to see what happens. Maybe mr Bush must retreat to his oval office and get high. As he did earlier, and he even inhaled. Mr Clinton did not inhale, as we remember. We are just waiting for rumors of adultery (by Mr Bush) to break out. They will...
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February 2005".
Kommentit