Sabbath
Sabbath
Once again I found out that I have to take a day off from my studies each week: Saturday. Even though we have mid-term exam coming on Monday, I was totally unable to do any work. I was just too tired. Brains are limited, or at least mine. I agree with Jews, one must not do any work on Saturdays. Still, I did something, I attended an extra lecture for the thing we have the exam. Everything should be quite OK.
I do not know whether it is appropriate to eat seafood and drink beer during the day of rest, but I did so. Lavonardo and Seppo arrived today. They have their daily allowances, or had. We had a nice dinner in McCormick & Schmick's: soups, some strange clams, excellent deep-fried squid, and some fish. I had shark, and it was good. They also served excellent Key Lime Pie, but I skipped it. Later, we had some beer in the Boston Beer Works.
Sundays are good for studying. Now, time to call it a day.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March 2005".
Kommentit