Still lean / New stuff
Still lean
Lean studying rules still. I am about 4 hours ahead still in my studies, so I can slack a little, if absolutely possible. No time for catching a flu, though. I did not realize how physically exhausting even lean studying can be, when done is an absolutely extreme manner. I am totally tired, and look forward to next week and spring break. I know that the second half of the spring term is not going to be easier, but I am sure it will manageable - I just have to continue without any hesitation, and develop my lean studying skills further. If everything goes fine, I will know that my methods are OK, and I can write the book (and laugh all the way to the bank, hopefully).
Today, I skippe the risk analysis course, and read some Apollo-stuff instead. VIlle accompanied me to the class, and we both enjoyed it a lot. Later, we (me and Kumar) finalized our system optimization case study (it took total 7 hours of work), and prepared for the RFID-presentation tomorrow. It will be the last assigment in the excellent RFID-class (which packed the lectures and assignments of a 12-credit course in the time of a 6-credit one, really though).
New stuff
I bought Regarding the pain of other by Susan Sontag, one of my all-time favorite author. I will enjoy the essay during the spring break. I also received an excellent CD by Soundtrack of our lives. Thanks go to Mr Ranto, who will arrive in Boston in 36 hours.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March 2005".
Kommentit