Strange day

Strange day

Today did not start well. I was somehow so stressed, and afraid of something, that I could not sleep more than 45 minutes without waking up. Terrible, I was just devastated in the morning, and I have to confess that I shed a tear for my lowly existence. But then, after wise advice and comforting words from S, things started to get better. First of all, I tried to reach professor emeritus Kerrobrock, but he had disappeared. So, I decided that I have next to nothing to lose, and called John Houbolt. He is the man, who most the most vocal advocate of Lunar orbit rendezvous. He agreed to answer our questions by email. We all are so proud and happy. This is a privilege. Tomorrow, on Friday, we (me , Bill, and Ben) will go and interview Robert C Seamans, who was the Associate Administrator of NASA during the LOR-decision. Quite a privelege, too. No wonder I had some stress, I would say.
I gave the our team's presentation in the Product development class. I decided to make it a bit funny, and used my somewhat good improvisation skills. But the product is funny, too, so I do not take credit of all laughs. There was a lot laughter in the classroom. And I did prove, that one can give a good and humorous presentation without any videos or photos. At least sometimes.
Later, we had the SDM-party in the New England Aquarium. Even though seen all classmates is really nice, I was even more impressed by the penguins (some 30 of them), and the giant green murana.
This is the blog of the day. Blogging is good. Some 20 minutes of blogging before going to bed guarantees nice and deep dream. At least for me.


Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki