Daily crono / Enemies co-operating
Daily crono
Studies all day even though I skipped system optimization class today. I was too tired, and also needed some time to do something at the disruptive technologies project. I managed to write a couple of pages today. Not too bad, considering that this is the first real research paper here in MIT. The other papers have been just more or less like free blogging. I still think I can make it through the semester. Less than 6 weeks to go, I can do it.Enemies co-operating
According to the Financial Times, US and Iran oppose plan for nuclear moratorium. This is really funny! And shows the level of nonsense there is coming out of certain places. As we well know, the fact that Iran may be developing its own bomb has nothing to do with the plan to attack Iran. The fact that Iran has a lot of oil (which it currently cannot sell to USA, since USA boycots, as is wise).Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs April 2005".
Kommentit