Daily crono / Good things in USA, part 9

Thanks to Lavonardo, I have now added a commenting feature to my blog. Brave souls may take advantage of it. Scroll down.

Daily crono

dropswordsProcrastination is not part of lean studying, but it is too human for me to avoid. So, I was trying and trying to write something for our disruptive technologies essay all day. Eventually, I got started (after reading and thinking a lot) at 4 pm. And to my great surprise, I got something nearly decent work done. Not bad. Otherwise I have not done much: slept, took a walk, had lunch with Kumar, bought a new CD by Gris, Gris. It is very good, like a mixture of Doors and Sonic Youth. I will not write more today, I need to give myself a break (on the left, a graph showing the number of words per month in this blog). Instead, you might read something about Iraq and torture by Raed and also how Rumsfeld is getting sued. And it becomes more evident every day, that USA does not have enough cannong fodder.

Good things in USA, part 9

ukkoWith some help from S the list continues. 88. Raymond Carver 89 .Allen Ginsberg 90. Nina Simone. 91. Rio Bravo (movie) 92. Smoke (movie) 93. Cinnamon-raisin bagels 94. Pastrami sandwich at Katz Delicatessen, NYC, if one eats dead mammals. 95. Espresso Royale, Newbury Street, Boston 96. Grand central Station, NYC 97. The Continental, NYC, and their punk-karaoke

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs April 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki