A nice party / The ultimate SUV accessory

A nice party

As reported by Sam, we went to a "Clambake"-party yesterday. The reason for the party was to meet students from the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), who were visiting Boston. I was surprise to find them even older than we are. So, I can still continue studying without looking that much more an idiot. I had the same food as Sam did. Sam did not like, I did: it was a flounder filled with crab and shrimp stuffing. Mine was good, not rare at all. I sat in next to professor Plasko, who was even faster than he is in the class. And funnier, a bit nasty even. Later, as Sam reports, we did not get in the bowling bar, since we did not have our IDs with us. I am getting used to this moronic policy of not being able to use one's brain, it is the way to behave in a society, in which there is no trust, and in which freedom is being replaced by "patriot act" and other totalitarian legislation. All this idiocy will certainly backfire very soon. I will not be here when it does. I will go to Europe, where people, even bouncers, are free to use their own brains, not those codified in obscure collections of laws and Supreme court case decisions or whatever. I think this counts as "something harsh", which Sam was anticipating.

The ultimate SUV accessory

So, you have a 4-wheel drive SUV. You do not have the guts to take it to the countryside. Or, maybe you live in a city, and countryside is too far for you. And your golf-club does not allow you to drive on the greens. It is a bit embarrassing to have such a car and not be able to use it where it belongs. Take it easy, there is a solution. Just buy a can of spray-on mud, spray it on your SUV, and your neighbors will die in their envy! Place your orders now as supplies last!

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from May to June 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki