Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Each of us have the responsibility to do what we can to slow down the global warming. As Henry Porter writes in the Guardian today
If I criticise the backwardness of Bush and his oil lobby, it follows that I must take action on a personal level - retire my ancient Volvo, use energy-saving light bulbs, switch off the computer at night, do away with the dishwasher, make fewer journeys by air, install solar panels, get a bicycle.
This is one of the reasons I live in a small place close to MIT. (and I should cut down traveling by air, too)
And if you want to know how out-of-date, stubborn, and stupid Bush and his cronies are, read this article. I really think that mr. Bush should be thrown in some dark prison for his crimes against humanity and the planet. Unfortunately, we cannot do that. I just hope that the democrats get their act together, and will be able to prevent another criminal from getting to the Oval office.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from May to June 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki