Au revoir in American / Still hot

Au revoir in American

"Au revoir" in Amarican is "Talk to you later". Sometimes I hear someone saying "See you later", but never anyone saying "Listen to you later".

Still hot

HanzhouThe weather was hot enough to prompt an official warning today: "If you have to venture outside, remember to drink a lot of water and and do not exert yourself". We (with S) went to the Cambridge brewing company, but they did not serve water. What a pity. But the weather is still rather lenient here. In Hanzhou, where I lived a while ago, a taifun was doing its thing. See the picture.
Studies are going steadily forward. Most of the things are easy, lectures rather trivial to grasp, and I have lots of free time. Not bad.
Now, too tired to write more. Maybe tomorrow.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki