Counterfeit no good!
Counterfeit no good!
I was still quite down in the morning and decided to sleep in. I think missing one lecture is not a fire hazard or someting else bad and illegal. Then, at 1 pm, I decided to go for lunch and also for the Finance lecture. So, I left home wearing shorts, sandals, and my counterfeit North Face goretex raincoat. S left earlier with our only umbrella. After 5 minutes, my Chinese raincoat failed, and I was totally soaked (to my underwear). And I was still at least 15 minutes from MIT. There are no shops nearby to buy any new gear. And I could take a taxi, since I ran out of small banknotes last night. Not that here would be any free taxis to flag down either. So, I came back home and did some work here. For example, I read the appropriate chapters of the Finance textbook, so that I would not miss all the fun.The SDM BBQ has been cancelled. I would have liked a beer or two, and some seafood.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".
Kommentit