Getting humbler

Getting humbler

I think I have to bite the bullet and start looking for a real job. After all, I will have only 2 courses in the fall; I could easily handle them and my thesis even with working full time. If I would get a full time jobs, say, in September or October, I could work for one full year before starting my PhD-studies properly. This would fill in my coffers so that I could survive the next 2-3 years with a PhD-salary. Or, if the job would be a good one: I might even stop dreaming about getting an PhD. Anyway, I need some money and the sooner, the better. I have no real intention to run too deeply in debt while in MIT.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki