Lazy day

Lazy day

Drinking beer and sleeping with air conditioning, which means sweating the whole night, is not good for dutiful studying. I woke up early, but could not really stay awake. And I was dreaming of taking a holiday somewhere, just reading, eating, using locally legal drugs and other nice things. But no mercy for poor students even though I decided not to attend the finance and accounting class. Instead, after having lunch at Kumar's, I went cycling for an hour. It was as nice as always, and the temperature, 33C, was very close to the ideal. It is a pity that this studying prevents cycling. Or then it is my laziness.
In the evening I was doing the most stupid imaginable with Ashok, Krishna and Kumar. It was about doing some planned experiments on the length of flying times of paper helicopters. It was fun, but I think we do not really learn anything by flying paper helicopters. If I were not aiming for the PhD, I definitely would not do such things. Maybe I should not do them now either.
It is hard to blog in this heat. I am so tired. In the fall I will start writing more again.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki