Lean studying / A puzzle
Lean studying
Lean studying work best, when one arranges for apparent, but of course not real, lack of time. Or, maybe it is just me. For the last 3 days studying has been fun again. I have had enough things to do until late evening. Today, I would not have had, but I decided to take morning of, sleeping late, having lunch in some Indian place near the Harvard Square with S, and then just spend one hours surfing the net. Then we had the most entertaining accounting lecture. It was fun. Later, after 5pm, I wrote an outline for my thesis, had pictures taken of me, finished the Systems Engineering HW#3, and even filled in the reading quiz. Now, it is time to drink some wine.Today may have been the last really warm day in Boston. It was 36C, and very humid. I was about to go cycling, but then decided not to. I am getting sissy.
A puzzle
Why is it criminal to plot bombing some innocent people in New York, when it is not criminal to plot nuking Iran's capital, if the first plot realizes (and even if Iran would have had nothing to do with the first plot). What I read from several sources is that Rumsfelt and his cronies have been preparing a plan for nuking Iran. What would they say, if the the Iranese (or Chinese) would publish similar plans. Oh, actually, the Chinese did so already.Another puzzle is what is going to come about from the USA, China, Australia, South-Korea, and India plan to reduce greenhouse emissions. They say that Kyoto-protocol has failed and want to make something better instead. Or so they say. Let's see what the plan really contains when it comes out tomorrow. Most likely it is not going to make any difference, but good propaganda.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".
Kommentit