Homework done - summer semester almost over / Daily crono
Homework done - summer semester almost over
Thanks to Marat, Kumar, and Ashok, all our homework (systems engineering, system dynamic, and operations management) are ready, done, and over now. Great. Our efficiency is formidable. The only thing remaining is the accounting exam, for which I plan to read 8 hours on Sunday. After that, I will have completed 138 units of graduate level courses, which is 6 more than MIT normally requires for 2 master's degrees. In the fall, I may take some 40 more in addition to my thesis (24), so the total of the year will become around 200 or more. So, it seems that MIT is not such a though place to study after all, since to do all this I have not even sacrificed that many weekends, none in the summer actually. But MIT is a good place, for the first time in my life I am not acutely bored most of the time for the lack of things to do. Maybe I need to stay in MIT for few more years, this is so much fun, almost awesome, as they say here.Daily crono
Well, work, work, and still some work, but only until 6pm, when we ran out of it. Then dinner with K&A in Cambridgeside Mall Foodcourt, then back home to read "What is the matter with Kansas" and going to bed early.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".
Kommentit