MIT-pages updated / Books arranged / RSS-feed improved / Lost civil liberties-mug.

MIT-pages updated

My MIT-pages were totally out of date. I updated them a bit. If you are interesting in what I have been studying, my MIT-pages is a good place to start.

Books arranged

I was about to go cycling, but a furious thunderstorm scared me too badly. It takes just two lightning strokes within 500 meters to convince me of the wisdom to seek some safe, and dry, place. Since I could not go out, I decided to come back, have some beer, and arrange my books. I used a program called Globalbooks for finding the bibliographic information of each book. The program is good in finding the information, but very bad in producing neat output. And I am right now too lazy to hack a script to make it neater. Therefore, the list of books is rather plain. But better than no list at all. The list contains 78 books.

RSS-feed improved

I hacked some more. Now the RSS-feed is valid RSS. It also contains the first 6 lines of each entry. Great, eh?

Lost civil liberties-mug.

"Pour in a hot beverage and watch your civil liberties disappear! Mug features the complete text of the Bill of Rights, but pour in a hot beverage and see what remains thanks to the Patriot Act!" I definitely need one! They are available at The unemployed philosophers guild. Thanks to Peter Elk for the hint.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki