Nice weekend

Nice weekend

Matti KinnunenNo interviews, but very fun even without. On Friday evening, I tried to study in the SDM-office, but all I could do was to read some not study related material. Later, I went with Dave to a party, which was organized by Sam's friends, musicians. Nice party, live music of many types, lots of beer (though we brought our own), huge crowd. Back home at midnight, then hacking this and that until early hours. On Saturday, sleeping late, then walking and having lunch with Kumar and his cousin, Subu, from San Francisco. Subu told that there are many biotech companies in the Bay-area and that they may desperately need me. I just need to contact them. Then, lunch at Pho Pasteur, after which I took off to Bill's 30-year birthday party somewhere in the southern Boston. I got lost, but fortunately T-mobile works that far too. A nice party this one, too. We just idled, looking for the patterns of the situation, after which I got autistic, or just tire. Came back home, entertained myself by looking at how marvelous car Porsche Carrera GT is, and just idled. Today, on Sunday, I did not sleep that late. Instead, I got up, cooked some paste for breakfast, and went cycling. I tried to cycle to the Revere-beach and further north, but I could not find the small roads leading there; the number 1-road is to busy and its surface is even worse that the road surfaces in Cambridge in general. They are just terrible, worse than in any Chinese city I have visited. Who cares. So, I headed to Somerville, Davis Square, Harvard, Central, and then downtown Boston. Then the bike broke down and I had to take it toCommunity Bicycle Supply. They promised to fix and tune-up my bike by Wed. At this point, I really ran out of ways to procrastinate, came back home and have now been reading for the accounting exam for some 6 hours. I think it will be quite OK. I will still do something at in in the morning.
No politics. This was a boring blog-entry, just to keep some record about days, which so easily disappear from my memory otherwise. (pictures by S.)

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki