Idling, counting cars

Idling, counting cars

Well, nothing much has happened. Someone stole my New York Times. What a wanker he must have been, a poor bastard. I mean, stealing other's newpaper is a more serious crime than stealing other's car. My early Sunday was ruined. Later, at 2pm, I went to count cars and people with Giorgia (from Venice!) and Kumar. There were not many of them. After spending two hours sitting on a bench in Commonwealth avenue reading Scientific American I walked to Quincy Market. I met with Ville and Jani and we had some more than decent seafood in Barking crab. Then, one beer in some bar in Harward Square (X bless public tranport) and back at home at 10.30 pm. Not an ordinary day, but maybe I could have studied a little more. Or then not. Anyway, no regrets, tomorrow will be a better day in all respects.
No politics, rants, complaints, or whining today. Sorry for that. I let Bill Clinton to speak and rant.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki