Muppet Show Quiz / Taguchi / Do not buy Cygolite bicycle lamps

Muppet Show Quiz

chef jpeg
You are the the Swedish Chef. You are a talented individual, nobody understands you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny.
  • FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Brk! Brk! Brk!"
  • HOBBIES: Kokin' der yummee-yummers
  • FAVORITE MOVIE: "Wild Strawberries...and Creme"
  • LAST BOOK READ: "Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'"
  • QUOTE: "Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk yubetcha!"
What Muppet are you? brought to you by Quizilla

Taguchi

I went to listen to Dr. Taguchi's lecture on some obscure topic today afternoon. I did not understand much. I think I am not really a systems engineer then, or not one of that flavor. It was interesting to see Taguchi, since he is so famous and central figure in his field. He must be well over 80, but he was still able to talk somewhat coherently - actually I think his slow speed was mostly due to his somewhat poor spoken English. It was important to see and hear him lecture even though I did not belong to the target audience, I am afraid.

Do not buy Cygolite bicycle lamps

Definitely, they have poor quality. I bought one on Wed, and it broke down before I could even take it out on my bike. I got a new one, which I was able to use for 45 seconds when leaving MIT yesterday. Then it broke down too. I definitely consider such a quality a bit too low for $100 product. Fortunately, I got my money back.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs from July to September 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki