Back in business

Back in business

Now, I feel that my ability to study has come back again. I have been so full of energy. It may, though, be just because if have been doing homework, not my thesis. Anyway, I haver done a lot (first with Bill and Wilfried some work on Systems Architecture - even interviewing Mr. Finni, a system architect and our mentor), then working on my System Architecting principles (I wrote 6 of them and then one more later), then meeting my Ethics group (Sara, Sandra, and Dennis) and drafting our first team paper, which I wrote later in the evening. Etc, etc. Fun. Still to do at 9pm: read some papers for the Traffic-course tomorrow. So that I will have time for thesis as well.
No exercise today. I guess I have to rest sometimes. But the problem with exercise came up again. Cycling a lot causes constant hunger. I just cannot eat enough. Would be OK otherwise, but I am fed up with the stuff, which is easily available in the student center late in the evening. I cannot eat a single burrito any more.
That's it. Oh, I tried to participate in one recruiting meeting, but I could not find it. There seems to be a reason for not getting a job. I guess.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs October 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki