The CEO-president does it again / Daily crono

The CEO-president does it again

According to WSJ today, Bush is defending his nomination of Ms. Miers to the Supreme Court. Now. since it has become apparent that she does not have the qualifications the job requires, Bush is saying he chose her exactly because of her lack of experience. No wonder his businesses were not that succesful in the past. I just wonder how many real CEOs could get away with defending someone they nominated this way.

Daily crono

After sleeping late, I wrote an email to other self-sponsored students about the coming SDM-career week, which will have at least 6 participating companies. It got a mixed response. Later,we had a nice talk about SW architecting in the systems architecting class. It is a pity that all/most SW-related students were worshipping Steve Ballmer (or how do you call Msoft's CEO?). Well, they can listen to the lecture later. After an entertaining Traffic Planning Class (in which I am now a listener), I went for a few beers with Marat. He gave me some good job search related advice.
Short blog today. Nothing much to say today.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs October 2005".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki