PhD-application / Daily crono
If you want to win anything - a race, your self, your life - you have to go a little berserk. Chinese proverb
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs January to February 2006".
PhD-application
It is not enough to have a plan. Rather, one has to have several plans. If one fails, or even two, it is no problem, no need to stop, worry, and weep. Just pick the next plan and push forward full speed. Thus, I wrote my PhD-application for the ESD (Engineering Systems Division) in MIT. I do not propose anything small: I propose doing research which would solve the problems the world has with energy (systems). That's worth my time and effort and also somewhat large enough a topic for a MIT PhD-thesis.Daily crono
Nothing much else happened. I felt healthy enough for a walk, thus I went to check how to local homeless people survive the winter. They have fancy make-shift tents and sleeping bags. Apparently they are still alive. Back at home, then Chinese food, a creative nap and then writing and checking which events/lectures to participate during theIAP. We have, by the way, decided to change our surfing habits.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs January to February 2006".
Kommentit