Drunkard's party / Boring

Go to some place like MIT, since they have a lot of screwball scientists, who will work on anything, and get a short study. Mervin J. Kelly , 1950, SAGE-project

Drunkard's party

I will soon capitalise my popularity among drunkards in Kallio. I will establish a new political party: Puliukkopuolue. It will have radical goals and unconventional means. There should be enough members for getting a sizeable group of parliamentarians. I have begun paying my constituency already.
To start the campaign, I have been planning to write a picture-book about drunkards in Helsinki. They deserve their own history just like any other group. B&W picture, compassionate text. It will raise their human value. (There is a similar book on the homeless in New York &mdash no new ideas today ).

Boring

It is quite boring, that one cannot have coffee in a cafe here in Kallio at 8am on Sundays. I would like to. I also would like to shop indoor plants on Saturday evenings. Since I cannot, I had to go to Rytmi with S. Again, the national alcohol consumption is shooting up.
I see no reason why the government should regulate opening times of businesses. It would be better to have the regulators working in cafeterias doing something productive. Yes, that would serve them just right.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki