Reading and walking
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. Bertrand Russell
I still have the skill to read while walking. I read 3 pages of Philosophische Untersuchungen, in German of course, while walking form the Leppävaara station to the office, in 12 minutes. Without reading, it takes only 10 minutes without reading, but the environment is so boring, hideous, that I simply have to read. And I may even learn something during the walk.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Reading and walking
I still have the skill to read while walking. I read 3 pages of Philosophische Untersuchungen, in German of course, while walking form the Leppävaara station to the office, in 12 minutes. Without reading, it takes only 10 minutes without reading, but the environment is so boring, hideous, that I simply have to read. And I may even learn something during the walk.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit