A dilemma / Movie-plot threat competition / Still looking for a new home / Drugs
The tragedy of modern man is not that he knows less and less about the meaning of his own life, but that it bothers him less and less. Vaclav Havel
Again, any leads (leading to our new home) would earn you a dinner in Safka-restaurant. With us, that is. Good food and great company, what are you waiting for?
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
A dilemma
I am an extrovert, but I hate being part of any group. I cannot even imagine doing team sports, or taking part in any mass movements. But I like to do group work, to reflect my ideas with other people. This is a hard dilemma for me. I want to be my own individual, extremely much, and to be with other people. Strange?Movie-plot threat competition
Mr. Schneier has announced a movie-plot threath competition.. Participate and win a book.Still looking for a new home
It takes time to find a new home. We have now visited two apartments. The other was in a suburb, the other was next to the worst bars in Kallio and in the ground floor. The risk of getting uninvited drunkards through the bedroom window was too high for us. So, we are still looking. There are free apartments, but there is also quite a mob looking for them.Again, any leads (leading to our new home) would earn you a dinner in Safka-restaurant. With us, that is. Good food and great company, what are you waiting for?
Drugs
I cannot write anything without caffeine. I can only stare at my computer, but nothing happens. Then I get cup of bad coffee (for good is not available at the office) and surprisingly writing becomes much easier. I wonder whether some other drugs would be even more effective.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit