Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change / A book / Sörkka pinball open 2006
If you cry 'forward', you must without fail make plain in what direction to go. Anton Chekhov
I also got a special price (a hand-held sudoku-game with a touch screen and everything) for setting the high score of Speak Easy. Not a bad tournament for me at all.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change
Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change is a new report by the MET office of Britain. Seems to be a very interesting report. It just hope that the future leaders of USA, UK, China, India, and even small dear Finland will read these report and realize that spending all energy on war on terror or horror or drugs is just a distraction from the really important things. Enough, now I will read the report myself.A book
At 5.15pm I got an urge to rush to the Acacemic bookstore and a some book or a magazine. It was very hard, I almost had to leave the store empty handed, which would have been very shameful indeed. Fortunately, I spotted a novel by Checkhov. Really lucky. It is a thin novel, only 100 pages or so, his first, called something like "Hope in vain".Sörkka pinball open 2006
Just a short note, more tomorrow. Today I participated in the Sörkka pinball open 2006. There were in total about 70 participants. After 6 games I was 8th and did not make it to the final. The winner of the tournament was an American woman, who represented Finland and spoke Swedish. A Swedish man was second and a Finnish man third. (Correction: she did not speak Swedish, I misheard her replying in Swedish to the Swedes, who were making quite a noise in Swedish).I also got a special price (a hand-held sudoku-game with a touch screen and everything) for setting the high score of Speak Easy. Not a bad tournament for me at all.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit