Great music / Spring
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. Martin luther King, Jr.
There were two other bands. First Pasilian Savut played Sonic Youth-type atonal musical masturbation. Jolly good, but a bit too loose, songs not very compact, somehow they did not know what to play sometimes. Boris Morgana was a totally experimental band with two drummers, a saxophonist, and a few nerds playing some magical instruments. The band did not have any songs, the whole gig was just one long experimental improvisation. Not that convincing.
Soon we will have some flowers and small leaves in the trees. I have to take my camera with me.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Great music
In the POTLATCH LOVES LE CLUB ABSINTHE D'HIDRIA-club (sic!) toning, I saw and heard Circle for the first time. I was definitely blown away with their fierce intensity and utterly original sound and way of presenting the music. The music is some kind of space-rock, with some influences from heavy-metal, mexican music and who knows where. Just amazing, one of the best bands I have ever seen. Hopefully I have another opportunity to see them live later.There were two other bands. First Pasilian Savut played Sonic Youth-type atonal musical masturbation. Jolly good, but a bit too loose, songs not very compact, somehow they did not know what to play sometimes. Boris Morgana was a totally experimental band with two drummers, a saxophonist, and a few nerds playing some magical instruments. The band did not have any songs, the whole gig was just one long experimental improvisation. Not that convincing.
Spring
Spring has come for good. Today the weather is just fantastic: 12C, clear skies, rather calm, and somehow even the air was not too dusty. It was almost hilariously fun to walk to the office. Maybe also the fact that I was reading a book about the history of economics has something to do with my good mood.Soon we will have some flowers and small leaves in the trees. I have to take my camera with me.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit