Pagans / eStupidity
Human nature yearns to see order and hierarchy in the world. It will invent it where it cannot find it. Benoit Mandelbrot
What about including the 1 euro default price to the ticket prices? Or what about omitting the 1 euro, if one registers? For I cannot see any reason for registering just to buy two tickets.
Somehow also paying 4.5 euros for a letter from Helsinki is on the expensive side. It is about the same price I pay for postage of a CD from California.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Pagans
A big group of pagans was celebrating the crucification in Rytmi. They were quite joyful, drinking their beers and coffees. We had only one pint per person and then left for home. Not that I would consider it inappropriate to party today, but the Sorkka Open pinball tournament tomorrow prevents drinking too many pints.eStupidity
I was about to buy some tickets for a concert in the Finlandia Hall. I was redirected to Ticketservice (Lippupalvelu). Ticketservice has a rather standard sales application. One selects the event, the seats, and number of tickets. Then one has to select the delivery method. The first option is mail delivery (eLetter or something), which costs 4.5 euros. The other option is to print ticket by myself. That would cost 1 (one) euro. But, even before I can pay for my own work and use of my printer, I have to register and the Ticketservice all kinds of information.What about including the 1 euro default price to the ticket prices? Or what about omitting the 1 euro, if one registers? For I cannot see any reason for registering just to buy two tickets.
Somehow also paying 4.5 euros for a letter from Helsinki is on the expensive side. It is about the same price I pay for postage of a CD from California.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit