A mutiny ? / Renting an office / Daily stuff
I have been underestimated for decades. I've done very well that way. Helmut Kohl
Otherwise days are a bit dull, a bit too similar, for which I assume I should blame myself. Yesterday and today, I took the 4-tram to Munkkiniemi and walked from there to the office. It takes 50 minutes and I get some 25 pages read. I have been reading "Lean product development" lately, which is kind of interesting. On the way back, I have read "The secrets of happiness", which I also read yesterday during my late evening tram-ride to Kaivopuisto and back. Nice ride. Today I also visited the Sello-mall in Leppävaara. A dull place, no need to visit it again. There is nothing I would not have by the route of the 3-tram.
I checked the salaries of tram drivers. Such heroes for a lousy salary of 1500 euros per month. I do not have to guts to become a tram driver, after all, I am too sissy. Much better for me to stay in the office. Well, seriously, their salaries are way too low. I cannot understand how anyone can survive in Helsinki with 1500 euros pre tax.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
A mutiny ?
According to Gulfnews, a resigned major general accuses Rumsfeld of getting US soldiers killed in vain in Iraq. The general, John Batiste says that Rumsfeld "strategic blunders of enormous magnitude". Quite interesting. Of course, tomorrow Mr. Bush has a press conference and tells that Rumsfeld has never done anything wrong. And the soldiers will be killed, in vain, in illegal war. Just to make sure that there is someone to remember on Memorial Days for decades to come.Renting an office
Should I rent an office? There are free office spaces (or barbershop places) for rent near my home. Such a place would be nice to have, a place for pinball machines, for computers, for starting a small consulting company or something, or maybe a cafeteria. Let's see. If anyone is willing to participate in the rent, let me know. We will then start the company/cafeteria/whatever together. Or maybe simply having a club-room with friends would be nice.Daily stuff
I have not had enough cola-drinks and it has lowered my mood precariously. Not good. Fortunately S bought me a few bottles while I was at work. Now I can rise again, my private ascension day.Otherwise days are a bit dull, a bit too similar, for which I assume I should blame myself. Yesterday and today, I took the 4-tram to Munkkiniemi and walked from there to the office. It takes 50 minutes and I get some 25 pages read. I have been reading "Lean product development" lately, which is kind of interesting. On the way back, I have read "The secrets of happiness", which I also read yesterday during my late evening tram-ride to Kaivopuisto and back. Nice ride. Today I also visited the Sello-mall in Leppävaara. A dull place, no need to visit it again. There is nothing I would not have by the route of the 3-tram.
I checked the salaries of tram drivers. Such heroes for a lousy salary of 1500 euros per month. I do not have to guts to become a tram driver, after all, I am too sissy. Much better for me to stay in the office. Well, seriously, their salaries are way too low. I cannot understand how anyone can survive in Helsinki with 1500 euros pre tax.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit