Blogging and jobs / Some interesting links / The best bars in Helsinki / Reading and…
Limited information resources produce information of limited value. Michael J. Spendolini
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Blogging and jobs
If I apply for jobs, is this blog a liability or an advatage? Do I come across as a nice teamplayer, whom any employer would be happy to employ, or a stubborn individualist. And does it matter that I am a liberalist?Some interesting links
- Is it OK to fly by Leo Hickman discusses pollution caused by the 20000 airliners up in the skies.
- Water shortages in UK are acute, but according to the "When rivers run dry" they are much worse in Pakistan, India, China, Mexico, etc.
- And the some free books (but not all of them are free), and some abstracts of business books, not free, but still a good service if your get someone to pay for it.
- A list of blogs on politics, on both sides.
The best bars in Helsinki
Yesterday, I had a few beer with Petri in the two best bars in Helsinki. First we visited Rytmi and enjoyed the company of young and artistic clientele. Then, we took the tram up the hill to the Exodus-bar, where clientele is also young, but not that artistic. Very international, very warm atmosphere. What's best, both bars are just a short tram-ride from our home (or a short, 3-page walk).Reading and walking
I just cannot but wonder how well walking and reading go together. Only walking is very boring, only reading is too much for my concentration skills. But reading and walking is just wonderful: not boring and very efficient.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit