Last few days / 1/80000 of the mob / Travel time maps
Happy, satisfied customers mean profits, gentlemen. Old saying.
On Wednesday, rushing to work, but the tram got lost. I still made it to the office in time, but I had to ride the tram around the whole cit center. At work, interesting meetings, reading. After work, a beer in Rytmi with Aaro. He told me that I look wise in my new beard. I have the beard, because I cannot let Kauko Röyhkä to sport the longest beard of the bar. He seems to frequent the bar. Too bad for me, I cannot visit the barbershop. This is getting crazy.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Last few days
Yesterday, the ascension day, was quite quiet until late afternoon, when we had to clean up before Olli and his family called us for a short visit. Nice to have friends over. Good food, decent wine, and interesting discussions. What else can one ask for? Well, maybe Cuban cigars, which I have. So, life was perfect for a while.On Wednesday, rushing to work, but the tram got lost. I still made it to the office in time, but I had to ride the tram around the whole cit center. At work, interesting meetings, reading. After work, a beer in Rytmi with Aaro. He told me that I look wise in my new beard. I have the beard, because I cannot let Kauko Röyhkä to sport the longest beard of the bar. He seems to frequent the bar. Too bad for me, I cannot visit the barbershop. This is getting crazy.
1/80000 of the mob
I was about 1/80000th of the mob listening to Lordi today in the Market Square. S was another 1/80000th of the mob. The sound quality was really bad, we heard only the base drum. And the helicopter overhead us. Boring. The mob was full of drunken idiots. I had to stand up and stop one fist fight. Then it was time to leave. Such was the evening.Travel time maps
For a long time, I have been thinking about drawing travel time maps: instead of geographical distance it would be nice to use travel time as distance. Now, a couple of nerds have done something similar: travel time maps of Britain.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit