Reading / Bookshelves / Revolution, please
Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience. George Washington
Would you, my American friends, stop this madness, please? How can you stand this kind of administration? Do something, please.
Maybe the next administration will sue Mr. Rumsfeld and use his new interrogation techniques on him. That would be just fair. After all, it is not that far-fetched to consider Mr. Rumsfeld the number one enemy of USA - at least he does his utmost to endanger the long term safety and security of the American citizens.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Reading
I walked 1h30 minutes to work and back today. I managed to read 75 pages of Competitive Intelligence" while walking. It is very surprising that I can walk winding path without looking anything but the book. I do not know I manage that.Bookshelves
I bought some new Lundia-bookshelves. They are very versatile and durable. Brand new ones are very expensive, but since they are virtually indestructible, there is a lively second hand market of Lundia-shelves. Today I got a shelf with doors (for clothes) for 50 euros. Excellent. Now we have Lundia-shelves in every room except bathroom. Soon I will find a way of putting Lundia there as well.Revolution, please
According to some news, Mr. Rumsfeld wants to rewrite USA's interrogation rules. He emphasizes that the new rules will not comply with the international treaties USA has signed and ratified.Would you, my American friends, stop this madness, please? How can you stand this kind of administration? Do something, please.
Maybe the next administration will sue Mr. Rumsfeld and use his new interrogation techniques on him. That would be just fair. After all, it is not that far-fetched to consider Mr. Rumsfeld the number one enemy of USA - at least he does his utmost to endanger the long term safety and security of the American citizens.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit