Germans did not win / Unnecessary SW
Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string. Pele
We had the regular Tuesday-meeting with Petri, Mila, Lassi, Tappi, Satu T, S and I. Getting smaller but not duller. However, please join us on Tuesday, the 8th of August in Juttutupa.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Germans did not win
So, I had it wrong. The espresso-drinking non-serious liberal Italian, those pizza-eater, somehow managed to beat Germany. Maybe the fact that they played better soccer helped somewhat. What a disappointment. Now I can leave for the archipelago during the weekend. But S will not join me, for her azurro team is still going strong. Or maybe we can revert back to audio reception.We had the regular Tuesday-meeting with Petri, Mila, Lassi, Tappi, Satu T, S and I. Getting smaller but not duller. However, please join us on Tuesday, the 8th of August in Juttutupa.
Unnecessary SW
Microsoft is trying to develop SW, which tries to find which emails are important and only chime for them. What a waste of resources. If the automatic notifications of emails disturb, even Outlook allows for turning them off. Problem solved. In general: why should the emails program alert of all or any messages? If some issue is so urgent, the phone is there. Although I turn off the buzzer of my phone when I am working.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit