New bike! / North Korea
Too much and too little wine. Give him none, he cannot find truth; give him too much, the same. Blaise Pascal
I have been dreaming of a folding bike for at least 5 years now. Maybe it was just about right time to boy one, although they are not that cheap. I may have to buy another bicycle as well, if I get again seriously interested in cycling. The other bike would most likely be a pure racing bike. But first I have to have a lot of exercise, lose some tens of pounds of fat, and see whether my cycling fever is real again.
Comparing North Korean traffic official with her American colleague makes one think of the blessings of adequate food security. (Thanks to Musicnaut for the pictures.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
New bike!
I bought myself a new bicycle. It is the Brompton MR6-PLUS, a very nice machine for commuting. But not only for commuting - a short evening ride convinced me that the bike is quite OK for longer distances as well. And it folds easily, slides in a bag and thus travels on train or bus, if needed. I also bought a bag for hauling my books around. Unfortunately, I cannot read books while cycling.I have been dreaming of a folding bike for at least 5 years now. Maybe it was just about right time to boy one, although they are not that cheap. I may have to buy another bicycle as well, if I get again seriously interested in cycling. The other bike would most likely be a pure racing bike. But first I have to have a lot of exercise, lose some tens of pounds of fat, and see whether my cycling fever is real again.
North Korea
To celebrate the arrogance/idiocy of the North Korean dictators, take a look at some photos. Definitely not a place to ride a Brompton. Or eat well. Or write blog.Comparing North Korean traffic official with her American colleague makes one think of the blessings of adequate food security. (Thanks to Musicnaut for the pictures.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs March to June 2006".
Kommentit