A dream

The belly rules the mind. Spanish Proverb

A dream

I had a dream. I was in a party, in a house. It was a boring party with no food. Nobody talked to me and someone stole my shoes. Luckily, I found a door in the living room. The door opened into a staircase, which lead to the buffet restaurant of a youth club (nuorisoseura). The buffet restaurant was large, maybe 300 sq meters, and quite empty of people. It was full of food, though. And not just any food but all my favorite dishes were there, in great abundance.
I guess I did not have large enough a dinner yesterday.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs July to September 2006".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki