Swimming

By all means marry. If you get a good wife you will become happy, and if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher. Socrates

Swimming

Summer is over, thus it is just the right time for swimming in open air pools. There are tow of them in Helsinki, the bigger one built for the Helsinki Olympics in the 1940s. It is right next door, so I walked up the hill and swam some 500 meters. Not much, but I am not fit at all. Tomorrow, I will swim 750 meters and on Saturday a whole kilometer. I will be so fit and trim in the beginning of October. You may not even recognize me anymore...

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs July to September 2006".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki