Back online
Do not feel sorry for yourself. Only assholes do that. Nagasawa in Norwegian wood
That's about it today. Maybe tomorrow is better. But how could it? I received great news today, had a nice dinner in Cafe Slussen, finished Murakami's Norwegian wood, got invited to a reception by the mayor, etc. The news is still secret, so keep on checking. Depending on the speed of the Finnish Postal service, it will become public in a day or two.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs October to November 2006".
Back online
I guess I shut up for a while. Not that my life would have stopped, quite the contrary. I have met friends, relatives, read a lot, travelled a bit, drank too much a few times. But I have not felt the urge to write. I do not even feel it now, but my memory if failing faster by the year — this blog is my past, except for my dear friends who remember for me.That's about it today. Maybe tomorrow is better. But how could it? I received great news today, had a nice dinner in Cafe Slussen, finished Murakami's Norwegian wood, got invited to a reception by the mayor, etc. The news is still secret, so keep on checking. Depending on the speed of the Finnish Postal service, it will become public in a day or two.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs October to November 2006".
Kommentit