New job
Everything will pass, and the world will perish but the Ninth Symphony will remain. Mikhail Bakunin
We celebrated my new job by having a nice dinner in the restaurant Wellamo with Olli and Maritta.
I will take the whole November off. We will travel to London by plane, then take trains and ferries to Malta via Paris, Venice and Syracusa and return via Rome. Not too bad an adventure coming.
More updates later. I feel anew, reborn, relaxed. I have so much to say, so much to write about. But not today.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs October to November 2006".
New job
It only took one year to find a new job. Yesterday, I signed a contract with the Finnish Postal service. I will start as a systems architect of their logistics etc in early December. I am really happy: I am interested in logistics, new colleagues seem to be very nice, I get to use new technologies (even SOA etc), the office is close to my home and salary is not too bad either. And I do not have to stay and see how the Nokia-Siemens merger works out. Actually, I cannot find a single negative aspect!We celebrated my new job by having a nice dinner in the restaurant Wellamo with Olli and Maritta.
I will take the whole November off. We will travel to London by plane, then take trains and ferries to Malta via Paris, Venice and Syracusa and return via Rome. Not too bad an adventure coming.
More updates later. I feel anew, reborn, relaxed. I have so much to say, so much to write about. But not today.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs October to November 2006".
Kommentit