Adapting to the crowd / Books or plays I will soon write / No politics today / Back in…
The great are only great because we are on our knees. Let us rise! Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
No planning was involved, as is evident.
Coming soon to the theatre near your day care centre.
The weather is strange. It is almost mid-December and I can still roam the street wearing only my summer jacket, T-shirt, summer trousers and Dr Martin's. It should not be like this. It should be much colder. I wish for some snow, some bitterly cold mornings, when even thick beard cannot insulate enough.
My finger was somewhat painful for the first few days, especially in the evenings. So, I flushed down some paracetamol (acetaminophen) and codeine with some 2 deciliter of Bombay Sapphire. No pain! Very much recommended! But only for a few days in a row and only with great care (with the pills).
Typing is still rather tedious and painful. So, I need to keep this entry short.


Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2006".
Adapting to the crowd
Last week, I was invited to an open house at a local club house of people recovering from mental problems. When I entered the house, they told me that my shoes did not match. Both were black, but they did not make up a pair. Next, they asked whether I was member of club. I denied, but I was not very convincing.No planning was involved, as is evident.
Books or plays I will soon write
I will soon write two books or plays. I already know their names. The first "Lives of no consequence" will tell a story of some losers, who end up being of no consequence, but still important members of the society. I am so fed up with all empty celebrities being celebrated for their emptiness and lack of consequence. It is time for the rest of us! The second play "Nurkan takana Gogol" (Gogol behind the corner) is a serious commentary about current fake seriousness and infantilisation of common behaviour.Coming soon to the theatre near your day care centre.
No politics today
I have not been following international politics closely lately. Thus I cannot rant at all. Instead, let me tell about our trip to Malta. So, we visited Malta. It is a small island with compatible, small people. But I do want to rant about them either. It is better that I do not rant at all today.Back in Finland
It is the darkest time of the year. And it is dark indeed. Most Finns seem to have great mental pain. Or maybe they just have very acid heartburn. They do look so sour that I can hardly look at them. And they cannot stand my happy and smiling face at all. I am so happy, I cannot even see the darkness. For me, the lights are on, after a while of being dimmed. No more whining.The weather is strange. It is almost mid-December and I can still roam the street wearing only my summer jacket, T-shirt, summer trousers and Dr Martin's. It should not be like this. It should be much colder. I wish for some snow, some bitterly cold mornings, when even thick beard cannot insulate enough.
New job
So I have began to work for the Finnish Postal Services (actually an obscured named subsidiary of it, but who cares - I only recognize corporations). The work is quite nice, although I have not yet done much of anything but interviewed co-workers. And I did manage to develop quite a fame for myself: I failed to open the front door of the office building. My right index finger somehow got smashed between the door and its frame on my way out. Lots of blood, some confusion and quick visit to the surgeon's - I only lost the nail, earned a nasty cut and a broken bone. All this on my third day at work!My finger was somewhat painful for the first few days, especially in the evenings. So, I flushed down some paracetamol (acetaminophen) and codeine with some 2 deciliter of Bombay Sapphire. No pain! Very much recommended! But only for a few days in a row and only with great care (with the pills).
Typing is still rather tedious and painful. So, I need to keep this entry short.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2006".
Kommentit