Getting a bit ordinary / Web 3.0
When a great adventure is offered, you do not refuse it. Amelia Earhart
In the evenings, mostly reading books. We have not watched TV for a week now. We feel so liberated. Today, I also met Maunu for a discussion about a new club we are about to establish. More about that later, but some new robots are what we are up to. Web 4.0 robots!
So, only being in Helsinki is ordinary. Otherwise, I am safe.
In addition, as I think that information society is passe as well, I intend to make even bigger bucks in energy, transportation, and health care. The real need for innovation and new system are in these three areas, not in "information systems" or similar.
The so called information society was just the last extension of the industrial society. There was no new economy, no new business ideas. It was just the old industrial economy with cheap energy and increasing productivity (thanks partly to advances in information systems). Next, energy will become very expensive, climate will de-stabilize, the old industrial society will stall. It is the time that we will have to rethink most things we do.
Meanwhile, let us take advantage of foolish investors. Of course, I will not reveal my great business ideas here.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2006".
Getting a bit ordinary
I try my best to avoid succession of ordinary days. Right now it is quite easy, for my new job still surprises me daily and I learn many new technical things. I also learn even more about organizations and management and businesses. Clearly I made the right thing when I left Nokia for Posti.In the evenings, mostly reading books. We have not watched TV for a week now. We feel so liberated. Today, I also met Maunu for a discussion about a new club we are about to establish. More about that later, but some new robots are what we are up to. Web 4.0 robots!
So, only being in Helsinki is ordinary. Otherwise, I am safe.
Web 3.0
Web 2.0 is passe. Web 3.0 is coming up. It seems that there is too much free capital with foolish owners (or investors) in the world. I have not even understood what Web 2.0 was, but I intend to catch up with Web 3.0 and make huge amount of money by inventing something really incredible and making the gullible pay my collection of contemporary art.In addition, as I think that information society is passe as well, I intend to make even bigger bucks in energy, transportation, and health care. The real need for innovation and new system are in these three areas, not in "information systems" or similar.
The so called information society was just the last extension of the industrial society. There was no new economy, no new business ideas. It was just the old industrial economy with cheap energy and increasing productivity (thanks partly to advances in information systems). Next, energy will become very expensive, climate will de-stabilize, the old industrial society will stall. It is the time that we will have to rethink most things we do.
Meanwhile, let us take advantage of foolish investors. Of course, I will not reveal my great business ideas here.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2006".
Kommentit