No politics / Adapting
Always design a thing by considering it in its next larger context - a chair in a room, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a city plan. Eliel Saarinen
It also seems that I have run out of things to say today. I do not know why.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2006".
No politics
I have decided not to bother myself with politics, global warming, peak oil or falling dollar anymore this year. It is Christmas time, I am trying my best in my new work, and I am lazy. I will return back to my ranting self in two weeks. Now, I will just read books, study, take it easy.It also seems that I have run out of things to say today. I do not know why.
Adapting
Human brains adapts to broken body parts surprisingly fast. It only took a week for my middle finger to take over almost all tasks of my broken index finger. Now the middle finger can do anything but pick my nose, which does not matter that much. I still have the other one intact.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2006".
Kommentit