Flying / Reading
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. Albert Camus
If I had extra money, I would invest it in Zeppelin manufacturers. I am quite sure that in some 20 years, Zeppelins will be back.
In general, we are about to witness and go through another energy revolution. There will be huge business opportunities, fortunes will be made and lost. The overall wealth will go down, but what remains, will be distributed anew. Maybe this time I am clever enough to get more than my fair share.
I have not read any books on systems architecting or other professional topics for two months now. It is about time to resume professional reading, for otherwise what I know will be lost.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".
Flying
Yes, I have flown a lot. I have been to many places, visited all continents except Antarctica. If travelling were not so addictive, it would be easy to stop flying, and if there would be some other regular transportation to Americas. But I will cut down flying, for I think it is not necessary for me anymore and for I do not like it anymore: all glamour, adveture, pleasure is gone now, replaced with security theater, smaller leg room, etc.If I had extra money, I would invest it in Zeppelin manufacturers. I am quite sure that in some 20 years, Zeppelins will be back.
In general, we are about to witness and go through another energy revolution. There will be huge business opportunities, fortunes will be made and lost. The overall wealth will go down, but what remains, will be distributed anew. Maybe this time I am clever enough to get more than my fair share.
Reading
Yesterday I read three books. They were not very thick ones. Two of them were decent, one was not. Today, I will read at least one book, it deals with reading and writing. On weekend, I try to read some books as well. I think I will be able to read the promised 100 or so books before mid-Summer.I have not read any books on systems architecting or other professional topics for two months now. It is about time to resume professional reading, for otherwise what I know will be lost.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".
Kommentit