Free nutrition / Walking / Way too early
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. Bob Dylan
Those who commute by car must feel terrible all the time. Poor souls, poor because of the car and sick because lack of exercise.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".
Free nutrition
It is well known, that free booze tastes better than booze one has to pay for and that for this reason free booze makes one so drunk in no time. Today I found out that free food also has similar effects: making one eat too much and thus causing not so much additional well being.Walking
I had to take a bus to work today. I was just too late, could not have made it by foor in heavy snow fall. So, I have not woken up properly and my back is tired. It really makes sense to walk 30 minutes to work. Not doing so spoils the day.Those who commute by car must feel terrible all the time. Poor souls, poor because of the car and sick because lack of exercise.
Way too early
Quite inhuman to wake up early enough to make it to the office at 9am. I just do not get used to it. Luckily, I normally can start working at 10am. It is the earliest time I am at all useful, able to work. Some strange people can start working at 7am. I cannot understand how.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".
Kommentit