Sunday links / Sunday
I never remember feeling tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely. Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".
Sunday links
- Science vs Faith.
- Subways of the world on the same scale via Pia's blog
- The second most expensive war by Eric Margolis.
- Microsoft trying to recruit Eric S. Raymond.
- What happens if one makes fun of a certain man via Antti K.
- Why supporting crap is stupid — such crap as the newest gadgets.
- Conflicts forum.
Sunday
I need to cut down the time I spend online. I get depressed and angry and become fat. Not good. Today, after hours of anxiety, I managed to get out for a walk. Walking was fun even though I could not read Foreign Affairs while walking. So, I had to think myself, my own thoughts. Quite scary.Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".
Kommentit