Wikipedia / Antiwar.com needs some help / Exercise

Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. Plato

Wikipedia

XKCD.com has found out why Wikipedia is problematic. The same applies to the whole Internet as well.

Antiwar.com needs some help

Antiwar.com is still lacking some money. Consider donating. Antiwar.com is a worthy source of news and comments.

Exercise

Ok, it is time to leave the internet on its own. I assume it will not disappear, if I have some physical exercise for two hours daily. I will still have enough time to please the gods of the internet, to worship them with my browser and by my endless looking for hidden meaning. The meaning of life, or anything, is not in the network of computers, it is in a network of comrades.
Since I like to keep statistics of anything, I have a new exercise page.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki