Meeting and minutes / Otherwise / No politics

I am mortal. I am born to love and to suffer. Friedrich Hölderlin

Meeting and minutes

Most meetings are not fast enough to capture my full attention. So, I need to have something else to do in addition to being present. The best thing I have found is to keep on-line meeting minutes during the meetings. Today, we had a meeting at work for 7 hours, on very interesting topics. I participated actively to the very technical discussion. I also wrote minutes, 9 pages of minutes, during to meeting, in wiki format. Not bad at all, it took some 50% of my attention. I also wrote some parts of project plans, emails, and re-organized parts of our documentation management systems, all during the meeting. Still I was not even close to my capacity. So much fun. The faster the better. The busier the better. The brighter the better.

Otherwise

A nice day. First, something interesting to do at work. Then walking back home (this time not reading while walking for some reason), then meeting Aaro in Rytmi for a few beers, back to home. S has borrowed a few books from the library for me to read. I will thus have something to do today evening, I will read a novel or two.

No politics

I have not written that much on politics lately. I have no interest in politics at moment. I need to read technical things, wait for my political passion to recharge. I do not mind this new situation at all. Something will happen soon and I will re-activate, for sure.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs February to March 2007".

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut