Leaving Bucelas for Lisbon
22.6.2022, keskiviikko · Bucelas → Lissabon
Good morning from Bucelas! Today I am leaving for Lisbon. The one and only @pedalling_philosopher will arrive in the evening. So lovely!
This small hotel has been just what I needed and expected: quiet, good food etc. I have regained my energy.
I have to admit that despite some exhaustion and loneliness and such, my adventures so far have been almost trouble free: no health issues (except sore Bach, but it was minor), no sunburn, only an hour of rain while cycling, no excessive heat, only 3 flat rear tires. So, nothing to complain about.
My plan for the next 1.5 months is to continue cycling around the Iberian peninsula unless the weather gets too hot. I will try to get the local Trek service to keep my bicycle while we travel to Porto and back. Then, after coming back from Porto in the beginning of July, I will check the long term weather forecasts and decide whether I will continue to Gibraltar.
From Gibraltar, I think I need to cycle to Valencia in order to take a regional train to Girona. The Renfe website claims there are no regional trains south of Valencia. Who knows?
But, today only 25km to Lisbon.
Katso kuva Instagramissa
Ahdistus ja masennus ovat yleistyneet. Voisiko syynä olla ylenmääräinen oleskelu sisätiloissa, siistit sisätyöt? Onko ihmiselle yhtään luontevampaa viettää 22-23 tuntia päivässä sisätiloissa kuin minkille elämänsä häkissä?
Olen itse huomannut olevan sitä onnellisempi mitä enemmän vietän aikaa ulkona. Pandemian aikana harrastin ulkoilua kolme tuntia päivässä ja sen lisäksi vaan hengailin ulkona. Nyt matkalla olen ulkoa useina päivinä 10 tuntia. Tulee hyvä olo.
En usko ihmiselle olevan hyväksi istua toimistossa, nököttää kokouksessa ja vielä illalla himassa sisätiloissa. Ulkona ihmisen on hyvä.
Katso kuva Instagramissa
The worst enemy of mankind is anything green. All green must be removed with a very noisy machine. The more fuel gets burned, the better. Away with anything green. Hurry, hurry!
Katso video Instagramissa
Kommentit