Back by the river Onyar

14.7.2022, torstai · Girona

Back in 2016, and even earlier, I used to sit on a bench by the river Onyar. This old lady was also then drying her laundry and tending her plants on her balcony. So great to see her again. I assume her husband is also doing fine as she was talking to someone inside her apartment.

Katso kuva Instagramissa

Well, resting is not as easy as one could imagine. It takes some practice!

Today I have succeeded quite well: read a book on a bench by the river for 3 hours, had light lunch, bought and read newspapers, watched Tour de France, took a nap, had many phone calls with the one and only Sirkku and bought books and now I am back in Cafe Royal. Lovely. Feeling rested.

And the hot weather does not bother me at all any more. In Huelva it did, but I have acclimated (?) well.

More or less similar plans for Friday and Saturday, and then on Sunday maybe a trip to Barcelona by train. There are some interesting museums. And it is 5C cooler there.

Katso kuva Instagramissa

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Elämäni baarit

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki

Byträskin järvi ja pähkinäpensaslehto

Päätin elää vielä 20 vuotta / Marco Kosonen

Omituisia hahmoja

Montako katua Helsingissä on?

Hyvästi Facebook!