New York Times and an old friend

16.7.2022, lauantai · Girona

The newspaper agent sold me my reserved copy of the New York Times. Now I have plenty to read as I have not yet read The Economists I bought yesterday.

30C now at 9.30am, will be 36C in the afternoon. I will rest today, so after 1pm I will return to my hotel room. It has good air conditioning and a comfortable bed for naps.

Now, reading about the state of the world. I have not followed news that much during my adventures.

Katso kuva Instagramissa

What a happy coincidence - I met my old friend Joseph. I first met him in October 2013 when he guided me and others around Girona countryside. After that, I have always enjoyed his company and his encyclopedic knowledge about Girona and history of Catalonia. He know all small roads, histories of villages and of course best cafes.

Unfortunately we cannot ride together this time. It is too hot and I need to rest.

So happy to have met Joseph once again. He is doing fine, not so much cycling and guiding but helping immigrant teenagers to find their place in the world.

Katso kuva Instagramissa

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Elämäni baarit

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki

Byträskin järvi ja pähkinäpensaslehto

Päätin elää vielä 20 vuotta / Marco Kosonen

Omituisia hahmoja

Montako katua Helsingissä on?

Hyvästi Facebook!