Wikis / Reading

I believe in using words, not fists. I believe in my outrage knowing people are living in boxes on the street. I believe in honesty. I believe in a good time. I believe in good food. I believe in sex. Bertrand Russell

Wikis

World is full of free Wiki software, most of which is good (e.g TWiki, Mediawiki). I also found one commercial Wiki (Confluence) and played a bit with it. It turned out to be really good: easy to use, able in index Microsoft attachments, marcos for slide galleries, to-do list and similar. I am not sure whether it is worth the cost, but it is worth a look, if one is looking for Wiki SW.

Reading

I am still able to keep my new year's resolution. So far, I have read 7 books this year. If I can keep up this reading speed, I will be able to read more than 150 books before time runs out. No matter how much I eat, I will certainly weigh less than 150 kg, so all is well.

Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs January 2007".

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut